Friday, June 17, 2011

Megan's 16th Birthday

Yes it happened. Megan Amanda turned 16 years old. Sweet 16 and never been kissed...oh.

To celebrate her special day I first took her out for all you can eat crab legs on the Wednesday before her birthday.


The first thing Megan did on her birthday was open the cards she received in the mail. Thank you to CINDY!;

Barb & Rich for sending out cards. I am hoping she formally thanked everyone.

Megan invited 4 of her closest friends over for an evening of eating and hot tub fun.


We got Megan a delicious turtle cake from Cafe Latte and a NEW PHONE (per her big present request) - She now can txt talk and who knows what else on her new Cosmos Touch.





Grace spent an extra day with us - on Saturday I took them to the mall where Megan met her new "boyfriend" Diego. I guess he is a friend of Graces. Even though they have only met once, Megan has "claimed" her relationship on Facebook with Diego, which I wholeheartedly disprove of. Her father called her as soon as he noticed the update in her Facebook status. They talked for a better part of an hour.
Maybe her relationship is akin to the old school "Will you go with me?" messages we use to relay to the guys we liked in junior high. God I'm hoping that's the case.

No comments: