Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 - Deer Hunting in South Dakota

:) My first deer hunting trip in South Dakota. Thanksgiving day we were out from dawn till dusk and I shot my first deer. Went out again on Saturday - Troy's birthday. He shot a nice buck.

Watch video here of our hunt on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTwfoZuPeHc
- He just wouldn't give up the ghost.


My first doe.


Travis & Troy


Wearing my new Carhartt bibs - At least I'm warm!







The buck ended up running to the bottom of the ravine. Troy & I had to drag him quite a ways back up as the truck couldn't navigate the terrain. Too bad we didn't have enough rope in the truck....ahem.



A nice 4x4 Birthday Buck.





Superstar was scared of all the Monsters in South Dakota. So tired on the ride home. Big & Little :) Who would know they were twins?

No comments: